Hey guys:) I have a surprise for you tomorrow! I will be telling you all about my job as an extra on film and TV shows. I have been an extra for 9 months now, and I can’t wait to share this part of my life with you.
I was about to head to bed early, but then I got a great surprise! The wonderful Hannah from Words For Everything, nominated me for the mystery blogger award. You can check out her awesome page here
So here we go!
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Nominate 5 bloggers you feel deserve the award (modifying this because I don’t have as much time to peruse blogs as I wish I did!)
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny one
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Three Things About Me:
- I am a chronic illness fighter! I have been struggling with my health for 3 years, and I am still currently looking for solid answers. This has launched me on an amazing journey to find peace, happiness, and wholeness in the midst of trouble.
- Kindness is my favorite. I love the feeling of knowing that I have made someone’s day better than before they talked to me. My personal mantra? “Always be a little kinder than necessary.”-Wonder
- I love to read books! Maybe even a little too much. So far this year I have read 71 books.
- What is your favorite book of all time?
This is such a hard question! If I could say all of the Harry Potter books, I would. Besides Harry Potter, my favorite book of all time is Tuesdays with Morrie. This book continues to give me hope and has taught me how to “suffer gracefully” and choose to live my life to the fullest.
- If you could meet any author, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
C.S. Lewis. I found my love for reading through the Chronicles of Narnia series, and I still love those books today. I would love to talk to him about his writing process, and I would also love to hear more about his theological viewpoints.
- Where is your dream vacation destination?
I would love to take an extended vacation through europe with my husband! There are so many places that I want to see in europe, and one thing on my bucket list is to go to the pub where C.S. Lewis and J.R.R. Tolkien frequented.
- What are some of your favorite skincare or beauty products?
LUSH! I love that their products are natural and the store has a fun vibe.
- Do you believe in horoscopes?
Absolutely not. Please don’t hate me horoscope lovers! I think that they are designed to be so general that they could apply to anyone.
Anchors & Swallows
Mom Life With Chiari
Searching For My Inner Zen
Rowan B. Arthur
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
- What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- What is your dream?
- What is one of your weird quirks?
- In your opinion, what is the best Disney movie of all time?
Would love to see your responses, either in the comments or in a Mystery Blogger post of your own ! 🙂
Check back in tomorrow at 9am EST to hear about my crazy job:)